Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

A Picture Dump

My paper is finished.  I only made it to page 19, but I can honestly say I did the best I could.  At the end of the day, what else could be expected?

Don't answer that.  I know what could be expected.  I've heard some of those expectations from the craziest of places (you're human, too, bud...and all of us fall short of the glory of God)...but I digress.  I've emailed said paper and am relieved it's over. 

I sat on the couch to look through my camera and realized I haven't unloaded pictures since September. Sad, no? Wanna see what you've missed?

Ronnie and Sheena got married, and Kate and I hammed it up for the camera.
My friends, Morgan and Jason, had a baby.  Good thing I got this picture up before Max turned 30. 
And for the record, he was the prettiest newborn I have ever seen.
Ronnie and Sheena at their bridal shower.

Casey, cooking in my kitchen for Sheena's bachelorette party.

I have tons of Homecoming pictures, too, but I don't think I'll post them in a public forum.  I'm just amazed at how much has happened in the last few months.  How did I already forget half of this stuff?

(PS.  Just got an email from my Prof.  He received my paper..  No turning back now.)

No comments: