Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Week...oh, who can remember at this point?

I gained a pound in the weigh-in this week. Beyond frustrating. I ended up going back to my doctor and she put me back on my previous thyroid medicine. I had hoped that I would be able to do it myself this time, but I guess there are some situations that require help. At any rate, I started re-taking the medicine on Wednesday, and this morning (Saturday) my scale is showing a three pound loss--already! I'm not sure if this is my incapability of reading the scale, or if the medicine really does work this well. Nonetheless, it's nice to see that some efforts are paying off. We'll see as of the weigh-in this coming Tuesday.

1 comment:

carbondalemosers said...

I want some of this medicine, too!! haha! I think going to Zumba consistently for 8 weeks is an accomplishment!! Yay for us!