Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nothing of Substance

My nights have been less than eventful here of late.  Even now, I'm posting this and planning to hit the hay in about 30 minutes.  I didn't realize how crappy I felt.  Despite that, I've felt really blessed for a number of reasons.  The teachers I work with have been so supportive and understanding.  Several of them dropped by to check on me and one even dropped by to make sure I didn't stay very long today.  She was pretty adamant that I needed to go home a rest.  How's that for awesome friends?

My dad informed me, after reading my blog, that of course he's my dad and he's willing to do anything I need him to do.  I'm telling you; I have a great support system.  My in-laws have also called several times just to check on me (Favorite is away on a hunting trip).

Tonight I discovered that Windex is amazing and it does remove Orange Glo from hardwood floors.  You wouldn't believe how different the small part looks that I finished tonight.  I was blown out of the water.  You also wouldn't believe the nasty crap that comes up after you use Orange Glo on your floors.  So gross.

I'm looking forward to the weekend.  Favorite and I are going to hopefully finish some things up for the house (as in ORGANIZE!) and I'm ready to have no obligations and sleep in for a bit.  I don't mean to be a whiner, but I'm really tired.

And on that note...I'm out.

No comments: