Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Midweek Confessions: 1/4/12

 

*  I am addicted to The Good Wife.  I rarely get addicted to televisions shows, but when I do?  It's sick.  I haven't loved anything this much since Judging Amy went off the air.  But now I have The Good Wife and Once Upon a Time.  I hope grad school doesn't get in the way of my watching schedule.

*  I have to go to Verizon today.  I am not looking forward to it, but I really like having working internet at home.

*  I love Shakespeare, and I get really passionate when I talk about him.  The students think I'm a little unhinged, but there's something about the St. Crispin's Day speech that moves me.  And I love the scene in Renaissance Man.

*  I have no idea what recipe I'm going to try this evening, but I'm pretty pumped about trying something.  Cooking is something I really enjoy.

*  I have a bit of an after school job until the end of February.  The extra money will be nice, but it will also be an opportunity to focus on things at school for a couple of days a week.  If I have to be here, I might as well accomplish something.

*  I signed up for my class.  It's not the one I intended to take, but it sounds interesting so we'll see ;)

And those are my confessions :)

4 comments:

Catie said...

We watch The Good Wife too!

E said...

I get way too excited about Shakespeare too. There are worse things to love, right? :)

Thanks for joining in!

Beth said...

Once Upon a Time = a new favorite. I keep wishing that I could see how it ends - it's one I almost wish was a really long movie or a book or something so I could find out what the ending is soon! :)

Sarah said...

I used to watch Judging Amy every Sunday morning before Church (pre-kids that is!). I'm currently addicted to Revenge...