Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Stupid Inantimate Objects

When I went to bed last night, I was fine. 

Sunday was a productive day.  I cooked a few meals for lunch this week.  I did some laundry.  I did some reading.  I refilled the Keurig.  I reorganized the laundry room area.  I ordered some organizational tools for the dresser in the laundry room.  I thought about sweeping.  I thought about hiring someone to sweep and mop every other week or so.

Suffice it to say this:  I was on the ball.

When I woke up at 3 AM, I had developed some sort of funk.  My throat is raw and scratchy.  My head won't stop hurting and other parts of my body insist on leaking things that shall not be discussed on the interwebs.

It's clear that I have, somehow, pissed my bed off and it's now sharing diseases that spontaneously take up residence in the human body.

The lesson we've all learned here is don't fight with inantimate objects.  You never come out on top.

No comments: