Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Short and Squat

Warning:  Whining to Follow

A while ago, I posted this picture:

I was upset, because it was clear that I'd gained weight.

Today, I got my first glance at the new yearbook, and I was shocked at what I saw.  There is a picture of me in an ugly Christmas sweater, and I'm clearly the fattest person in the picture.

In fact, I was surprised at how tiny my head looked in comparison to the rest of my body.

I am L-A-R-G-E.  And it's not really even all over--it's in my bottom end.  Which, unfortunately, makes me look even bigger.  Simply put, my fat is not evenly dispersed and that probably makes me look shorter and squatter.  (PS.  I don't care if squatter is a real word.)

The upside is that I'm working on it.  The downside is that I'm living the mean time, and I'd like to take fewer pictures of myself.

Neck up, anyone?

No comments: