Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

The Festivities: Saturday

On Saturday, several of my friends met at Blue Sky to celebrate my birthday in the wonderful weather underneath an umbrella (ella, ella, eh, eh, eh, eh).  We had food, fun, laughs and mostly just enjoyed each other's company.

With the exception of my brothers (and a shocking did-we-really-see-her appearance), these were the girls who came to celebrate--mi amigas.

Bottom (L-R):  Amber, Me, Kerry
Top (L-R):  Sheena, Kate, Casey, Morgan and Lindsey

I keep telling them that I marvel how I seem to gravitate toward the same type of people no matter where I am, but it's true.  The girls have a lot in common--mostly that they are hilarious.


Of course, that was pretty evident when Lindsey and Morgan decided to dance.  Morgan loves to do the "Carlton" (and if you don't know what that is, the Fresh Prince would be ashamed).

Lindsey actually stopped dancing to witness the atrocity :)

But Morgan is a free spirit, and did her thing in spite of stares.  Coincidentally, the people sitting behind us didn't seem to care much about staring, either (am I right, girls?).

There are several more pictures--mostly of individual groups.  And I'm sure Kate and Sheena will post the fun pictures of my various hats (courtesy of Morgan and Kerry) so you are welcome to enjoy them if you go to their respective blogs.

Soon, I'll be posting pictures from my birthday party yesterday.  My camera died in the middle of the event, so I ended up using my mom's camera to take pictures.  She promised to share. 

But, at the end of the day on Saturday, I was one happy girl :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I think I got that birthday hat thing covered!