Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Prayer Monday 9/12


I'll be back later today to post something else, but I forgot to schedule this last night and I wanted to get this up and running for those who participate.  
Today, my brother and STBSIL fly to Ohio to find a place to live.  God has clearly ordered their steps to this point, and we believe He will continue to do so as they try to find a new residence.  All I ask is that you pray peace in their hearts and a sense of "this-is-it" when they find their new home...oh, and that it will feel like coming home when they step in the door.

I feel like there are some really cool turn-arounds going on in my Christian journey.  I'll try to post later tonight to give you a quick update and post some pictures of the first wedding shower :)

For now, link up.  

2 comments:

Armanda said...

I am praying for all of you in this tough transition. That He will give peace and strengthen your faith that His hand is on this!

kilipohi said...

i'm praying for you and all the changes going on in your life. Know that He is walking with you and will guide you in the right direction.