Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

A Brief Book Break

I've been working on a post (in my head) for preservice teachers.  I have a lot of information I want to share regarding my personal experiences.  I am by no means experienced in the realm of education, but I am at this in-between stage that gives me the opportunity to remember what would've been helpful to learn during my time at a university.  Stay tuned for that as soon as I have enough brain cells, time and sleep to write something understandable.

Until then, check out this book:

I'm only in the first chapter and it's truly fascinating.  Of course, I am fascinated by Deitrich Bonhoeffer and have long since wanted to learn more about his life and his influence on theology.  It's rare that I read a book this thick with information without the desire for a nap, but I assure you that this book is well worth your time.

Now...on to laundry.

No comments: