Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Buzzkill

Me:  I think a jetski would be a really good time.

Favorite:  Yeah, but that's a waste of money to buy something we would only use three times a year.  If we had a lot of disposible income, I would probably consider buying jetskis.  Then it would be worth it.

Me:  Yeah, but then we'd spend every three months in Cabo.  And I would get a personal trainer.

Favorite:  That would be a waste of money.

Me:  Why?  I think it would be good to have someone encouraging me to exercise.

Favorite:  Yeah, but I don't see that working for you.  He'd say, 'Go run a mile!' and you'd say, 'Um...no.'  Not only that, but if he tried to make you do anything you didn't want to, you'd fire him.  'You need to lift more weight.'
'Yeah...um...you're fired.'

Me:  *Grumble*

2 comments:

Katie said...

I hate to pick sides...but he's right about the trainer. I think jetskis sound awesome though!

Sheena said...

I don't think I have laughed this hard since the last time I was with the two of you! Thanks for sharing (and he's right!).