Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thought Provoking Thursday 7/14

Thought Provoking Thursday button-150x150
1. Who is the strongest person you know?
I could name a hundred different people who have survived horrific atrocities, but as I type this, the person who most comes to mind is my friend Courtney.
And despite her circumstances (which I will not be sharing on my blog), she's still an amazing teacher and a constantly smiling face.  I think she deserves a little bit of honor and some appreciation.

2. What are you uncertain about?

Cliched though it may be, it would be easier to make a list of the things I AM certain about.  But currently, these are the things making my uncertainty list:
*  I wonder if I'm really supporting people I care about.
*  I wonder if parenting is really in the cards for Favorite and I
*  I wonder if my body is just comfortable at this weight
*  I wonder if grad school was a good route--or even one I'm capable of completing
*  Church (not Jesus, ya'll.  Just church.  Chill.)
*  My teaching ability--this one is in constant rotation

3. What has life taught you in the last week?
B Complex Vitamins really do make functioning so much easier.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

My body may like this weight but I don't. And B vitamins only work if you remember to take them...which I do not.