Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Nighttime is the Right Time--For No Sleep

In a few minutes, I'm going to take a nap.

Feel free to mock me.

Fact is I'm not taking a nap because I'm about to turn 31 and have officially launched into the age of naps, denture cream and adult diapers.  I'm taking a nap because I haven't slept in the last two nights.

Favorite even got angry with me last night, but I just couldn't help it.  My mind was running 100 mph and it was affecting every muscle in my body.

Right now I can't share absolutely everything on my mind.  (Rest easy.  I'm not pregnant.)  But part of my concern is revolving around the impending weather for this weekend.

Because HOW am I going to lounge in the pool for my 31st birthday if it rains?  Or is 55 degrees outside?  C'mon weather.  Work with me here.

1 comment:

kilipohi said...

I wish there was a love it button on here, cause I would press it. I too am loving my naps now that I'm off for summer.