Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just Another Normal Tuesday

I rarely struggle for conversation material.  But this?  Isn't really a conversation.  It's me spouting random things from my life to you (and silently hoping you laugh because you understand and not because you think I'm weird).  I'm not profound when in conversation.  I'm loud.  And without the filter necessary for friendly living.  But on here I wish to be profound, impressive and a compelling writer.

Like all great things in my life:  EPIC FAIL.

But I'm funny sometimes, right?  Right?  RIGHT?

Today was a pretty awesome day, but it wasn't epic.  I spent the day hanging out with Big Bro.  We went to get Favorite's birthday present (which I hope he likes) and then just talked and drove around the city a bit.

Nothing crazy to share, but those are the best kinds of days, aren't they?  The ones where you just get the opportunity to enjoy?  It was one of those days for me.

We finished off by getting bagels from Panera (for tomorrow) and greeting the appraiser for the final appraisal of the house.  Wish I had pictures to show you, but I keep forgetting to get a second battery and I can't seem to remember to charge my first battery.  You don't have to tell me.  I know how awesome I am.

Now, if I can figure out how to even out my dishwasher a bit, it'll be perfect.

PS.  I'm going to leave off with Fat Tuesday for a while.  I did lose weight, and I am proud of myself but I have to be careful about how much of my life I give to it.  Because of PCOS, weight loss is weird for me.  I may lose 5 lbs, gain 4 lbs, lose 1/4 lb and then not lose again for quite some time (while never changing the eating habits).  Not surprisingly, that's frustrating for me.  And I don't want this to be an issue of frustration.  I'll keep my eye on it and you can keep praying for me.

No comments: