Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Updates for the Masses

There probably won't be a longer post tonight because Favorite and I are on the back end of closing on our house.  By the back end, I do indeed mean the ass-end as there are a couple of papers we haven't had signed that must be finished before closing tomorrow.  It wouldn't be a big deal, but Favorite has quiet a few demands on his time, and since I'm working, I'm pretty well unavailable.  Pray that we can finish this mess before 4 pm tomorrow.

In other news...
I've added a couple of buttons to the sidebar.  First of all, if you want to follow my blog but don't have a google account, you can now follow my through email.  Just enter your email address in the box and press the button.

Secondly, I added my email address on the sidebar for anyone who wants to contact me without posting a comment.  Previously, I had put it under my "About Me" section, but that's not nearly as accessible as the sidebar.

Last, click on the picket fence icon to vote for me on their lifestyle blogs...just because it makes me happy.

And that's about it for today...

Thanks for the kind comments on previous posts.  So many women have dealt with the same thing, but it's still such an isolating experience.  Pray for those women whose hearts don't know Christ.  Pray for their families as they deal with losses that may impact their personal well-being.

Peace-Out (Bah ha.  Nothing like a throwback to the early 90s to finish a post).

No comments: